What to Consider when Buying House and Land PackagesSarah | April 19, 2019 | 0 | Home & Gardens
Whether it is your first time to buy a house or you just recently relocated, choosing the right lot location and house design is essential. While most homes in Victoria, especially in Sydney and Melbourne, are constructed by developers, buying a lot-only property is somehow still an existing deal at the present. Whether you are buying a land or building a new house, choosing the right builders Sydney has to offer can save you a lot of money and time.
While renting an apartment is the major trend in a highly urbanised area in Victoria, buying land and house packages is still one worthy investment, although there are those who consider buying a piece of land only. For your information, there are some benefits of buying house and land packages.
- Buildings and houses are considered assets with depreciation value. Because of this, tax deductions for depreciable assets can be claimed.
- You can choose your own block and house design when you choose to buy a house and land package. Unlike renting an apartment or house, you can customise your newly owned house as to your preferred design. You can even hire double storey home builders to create additional level to your existing house. Check Eden Brae Homes for more details.
- If you choose to put your property for rent, you can attract tenants by adding modern amenities to your own property.
- If you buy your own house and land package, you can save a lot from maintenance fees especially if the property you bought is brand new. It will still take five years for you to enjoy living in your property maintenance-free! Also, even if your house can incur depreciation liabilities, the cost for repairs won’t be as huge as paying your rent every month.
Things to Consider before Buying a House and Land Package in Sydney
- Location of the property
Depending on your budget, your home builder must help you find the best location for your new home. Most builders Sydney has to offer extend professional guidance and advice for new homeowners, giving you the location nearest to the school, hospital, and workplaces to give you long-term transportation convenience.
- Type of house and land package
There are two options when buying a house and land package. The first one is you purchase a land and build your house on it.
- Builders’ credibility and experience
To consider the best builders in Melbourne, they must have all the needed accreditation and ample experience, as well as positive client feedbacks.
- Property design options
Your chosen builder must have a strong portfolio of home designs that will match to the total construction cost. Examine their blueprints and design, as well as the materials to be used and the quality of their workmanship.
Finding the right builders Sydney has to offer is a great challenge for new homeowners. Consider the fact that there are builders and developers who only think of the profit they can get, and not considering the other side of the coin. If you want the best team of builders with an integrated home design portfolio, try to visit Eden Brae Homes and find out if they have what you are looking for!